Murat Kemaloğlu was born in Karşıyaka, İzmir, on Sept. 20, 1957. He studied in Antalya High School ; he completed his senior year in Michigan, US as he won the AFS Student Exhange Program.
After he graduated from the Medical School of Ankara University in 1980 he worked as medical doctor in the Turkish Army. Between 1982 and 1984, he worked as research employee on Psychiatry Major Science Division of Hacettepe University.
Between 1984 and 1989 he studied and specialized on analytic psychotherapy in the Zurich Carl Gustav Jung Institute. From 1989 to present day, he has been working on RD activities, treatment and training practices in the Antalya Soulscience School of which he is the founder and chief executive. In our days, he offers services to patients and students from a vast area extending from Tajikistan to USA. He helped patients from 41 different cuontries with 61 different diagnosis. Ages office patients variets from 1 to 90.
Dr Kemaloğlu presented communiqués and reports in various international conferences in Athens, Florence, Rio de Janeiro, Vancouver and many provinces of Turkey. He gave lectures entitled “Progress is inaveitable with Medical Dolphin Therapy” in Köln, Dortmund, Dresden, Manhaim, Luxembourg, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague and Lausanne.
He gave seminars and mastered workshops in various private institutions and universities among which such renowned names as Peto Institute of Budapest and Masaryk University Special Education Faculty of Brno should be mentioned. His two articles were published in Cogito magazine. Besides, his articles are being periodically published in Turkey’s sophisticated magazines, namely, Psikeart, Yasakmeyve and Mahsus Mahal. with high reputation in milieux of Culture, Art, Literature and Thinking/Philosophy. His thesis work named “Reflexions on Psychosis” was published as a book entitled “Deliliğe Dair Tefekkür” in turkish.
He made numerous TV and radio programs on psychotherapy and gave free open public speeches for the purpose of eradicating suicide in Antalya. His many newspaper and magazine interviews have been published.
HIS REPORTS AND COMMUNIQUES
– Recent Developments in Juvenile Psychoses – Turkish Psychatry and Neurologic Sciences Conference – 1982, Hacettepe Univ. School of Medicine, Ankara.
– Analytical Interpretation of the Tale of Deli Dumrul – C.G.Jung Institute, 1984, Zurich.
– Symbolism of Silence – C.G.Jung Institute, 1985, Zurich.
– New Formulation of Psychosis in its Form Observed in Jungian Analysis – VIII. World Psyhiatry Conference – 1989- Athens.
– Dioscuric Ego – XXVI. National Psychiatry and Neurological Sciences Conference – 1990- September Nine University, Faculty of Medicine, Izmir.
– Abandoned Men – 1990 – Izmir.
– Psychosocial Dwarfism – 27. National Psychiatric Sciences Conference – 1991 – Antalya.
– Grandma’s Soup of Corpses – International Schizuphrenia Symposium- 1991- Vancouver.
– Facing the Genies – V. World Biological Psychiatry Conference – 1991- Florence.
– Echo Myth – 29. National Psyhchiatry Conference – 1993- Bursa.
– Hotel Where Chrnical Schizophrenics Stay – 1993- Bursa
– Depersonalization Syndrome – XXXII. National Pshychiatry Conference – 1996 – GATA- Ankara.
– A Paruresis Analysis – XXXII. National Psychiatry Conference – 1996 – GATA, Ankara.
– Fantasy Of Being Virgin Mary In Vaginismus – World Psychiatry Conference – 1996 – Rio de Janeiro.
– I Saw Two Rainbows In The Sky – 1997 – COGITO.
– Myths Alien To Culture In The Analytical Process – Ist Turco-German Psychiatry Conference – 2000 – Antalya.
– Integration and Transformation of Evil – Works of Personality Development / Antalya Soulscience School – 2nd Turco-German Psychiatry Conference – Antalya.
– Otherization – 1st Handicapped Conference – 2007 -Istanbul.
– Medical DolphinTherapy – 1st Handicapped Conference – 2007 – Istanbul.
– Forgiving Championship – International Psychodrama Conference – 2008 – Florida.
– Call of Asklepion – 34th International Group Psychotherapy Conference – 2009 – Bergama.
– Progress is inevitable Delphin Therapy Is Unavoidable – Luxembourg – January 2009.
– Benefits of Medical Dolphin Therapy in Children Subjected to Family Violence and Abuse severe neglect– Luxembourg – March 2009.
– Mit Medizinische Delphintherapie Vorschritte Ist Unvermeitbar – Dresden Saint Martin Church – June 2010.
– Mit Medizinische Delphintherapie Vorschritte Ist Unvermeitbar – Dortmund – October 2001.
– Mit Medizinische Delphintherapie Vorschritte Ist Unvermeitbar – Luxembourg – March 2011.
– The Benefit of Medical Dolphin Therapy – Peto Institute – Budapest – April 2011.
– Autism, Hopes and Results – Bucharest – October 2011.
– Progresses Observed In Patients Coming From Czech Rep. And Slovakia – Zilina and Bratislava – November, December 2011.
Syndromes and disorders benefited from Medical Dolphin Therapy
ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperacivity Disorder)
Cri du Chat Syndrome
Charles bonnet syndrome
Lactate dehydrogenase deficiency
Lissencephaly (Smooth Brain)
Marfan syndrome (MFS)
Progressive myoklonic Epilepsy
Ring Chromosom 22